The Evergreen Cooperatives are pioneering innovative models of job creation, wealth-building, and sustainability. They create meaningful green jobs and keep precious financial resources within the Greater University Circle neighborhoods. Philanthropic gifts provide vital support for this work, helping Evergreen Cooperatives fulfill its mission to address society’s most pressing problems.
Evergreen Cooperative Corporation, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization, invites you to consider making a gift, and, in doing so, to become a partner in our efforts to build community wealth though sustainable business creation and development. The ways of giving to Evergreen are diverse but all donations help fulfill its mission. The best way to give for you depends on your financial goals and your philanthropic interests.
By Phone: (216) 298-5399
Make checks payable to: Evergreen Cooperative Corporation
540 East 105th St. Suite 206
Cleveland, Ohio 44108
Gifts will be directed to the Evergreen Cooperative Corporation general fund. Cash gifts may also be made anytime by money order, wire transfer or donor visit.
- Pledges allow donors to promise a gift and make payments over time. Payments can be made using cash, credit cards, securities, or other assets, over a period of up to five years.
- Planned gifts are giving arrangements that enable donors to support the mission while benefiting from specific tax advantages and income streams.
- Gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds, may provide relief from capital gains taxes. Please contact us for stock transfer instructions.
- Gifts-in-kind are items of tangible personal property or other physical assets — including artwork, equipment or specialized instruments — that are of value to the Evergreen Cooperatives.
- Gifts of real property, including land, farms, residences, and rental or commercial property, can benefit Evergreen Cooperatives and may provide relief from capital gains taxes.
- Donate your car, boat, RV or motorcycle. Do you have an unused vehicle? If your car or truck is no longer of use to you, it can still go a long way towards supporting our work.
- Employee matching programs are a great way to increase the effectiveness of your gift and its support of the Evergreen Cooperatives. Call us for more details.
Thank you for your support of the Evergreen Cooperatives!
Roz Ciulla, Director of Development
(216) 268-5399 office
(216) 287-8077 mobile